Wednesday, February 07, 2007

- SAD BUT TRUE -


Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park, one night.

Daniel:
I guess we are the left overs in this world
Jasmine:
I think so, all of my friends have boyfriends and we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our life
Daniel:
Yup I don't know what to do
Jasmine:
I know! We'll play a game
Daniel:
What game?
Jasmine:
i'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend
Daniel:
That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following week...

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they were both touched by a romantic film

DAY 4:
They went to the beach and had a picnic... Daniel and Jasmine have their quality
time together

DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House ride. Jasmine was
scared and she thought she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand instead and they both laughed.

DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the
fortune teller said: "My darlings, Please don't waste the time of your life...SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes


DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel
by accident

DAY 29:
11:37pm
Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel:
I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down
the road
Jasmine:
Apple Juice that's all

Daniel:
Wait for me. 20mins later; a stranger approached
Jasmine
Stranger:
Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine:
Why yes? What happened?
Stranger:
A reckless drunken driver ran over daniel and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm
The doctor came out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a
letter

Doctor:
We found this in daniel's pocket Jasmine reads the letter and it says:
Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherished smile your everything when we played this game; before this game would end. I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you Jasmine.
Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:
"Daniel ! i don't want you to die. I love you, Remember that night when we saw a
meteor, I mumbled something; I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever
and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel. I love you! You cannot do this to me"
Then the clock strikes 12 Daniel's heart stoped pumping THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY;
Always love your loved ones and show them how you feel before it is too late...You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace...If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion and love to your loved ones? Today is the day, love them while they are still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment