Thursday, February 01, 2007

PLEASANT CLARIFICATION ( For Christian People )



A patient look away to face its doctor, whilst that doctor stand by to go, " Doctor, I fear death. Tell me what there is side there" Smoothly, that doctor say, " I do not know."

You do not know? You is, a Christian, do not know what there is side there?" That doctor is holding room's door hilt, side there heard voice of sigh and, so that door opening of, a dog carve a way through and leap at him enthusiastically and very glad. Turning around toward the the patient, doctor say, " You see my dog?" he have never entered this room previously he do not know what is it in it. He do not know something, except that its sir there is in, and when door opened, he direct enter without fearing Me only tau a little about what is it in side death but I know the fact about one thing ...
I Know My God is soybean cake of me there and that enough.

Presumably there is secure and prosperous peace along with you today. Presumably you trust God know where you'd reside in. I believe that my friends is demure angels which always take care of we in order not to fall when our wings of difficulty remember how flying

*( enamel friends my from)

No comments:

Post a Comment