Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rule to be a good Friend..........

Hope That We Can Be Like This Forever¡ You are never too busy to keep in touch with an old friend. When you and I together even tough things become so easy. I am always here if you need me.
Friend are :
those who help you to say cheese… to play pranks together without getting caught… to gossip together on any topic…those who think and care about u when care about you are far away from them….
Do know that simple word “hello” can be a sweet one ? I received one recently from my friend in email. Here’s what he wrote :
The Word HELLO means :
H = how are you ?
E = everthing all right ?
L = like to hear from you
L = love to see you soon!
O = obsviously, I miss u

So HELLO, it has made me smile every time. I say hello since then…
Your Love is Ur Heart, Your heart is Ur Spouse, Your spouse is Ur Future, Your future is Ur Destiny, Your destiny is Ur Ambition, Your ambition is Ur Aspiration, Your aspiration is Ur Motivation, Your motivation is Ur Belief, Your belief is Ur Peace, Your peace is Ur Target, Your target is Heaven, Heaven is no fun without FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment