Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Jumped

As I jumped off the building...
I saw the known couple in 10F is hitting each other
I saw the usually tough and strong peter in 9F is crying
8F Amanda just found our her husband is sleeping with her best friend
7F Richard is taking his daily anti-depression medicine
6F Jobless Ruth still buy 8 newspaper to search for a job every day
Much respected Mr. Alex in 5F is trying his wife’s undergarment
4F Rose again fighting with the boyfriend
Old man in 3F everyday hoping someone would come by and pay him a visit
2F Lily still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half year ago
Before I jumper off from the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person
Now I just realized everyone has their own problems and worries
After I had seen all these, I found out, in the fact I wasn’t that bad at all
The people that I saw just now is looking at me know
I thing after they see me now, they might feel they are not that bad after all

*(from my friends email)

No comments:

Post a Comment